My Janome QMP18 Long arm

I purchased my Janome QMP-18 long arm in March of 2018. 

It is an absolute pleasure to be able to personally design each quilting pattern, load and unload the quilt tops myself, and know I've created something unique.

Over the past 4+ years, I've climbed the steep learning curves for both the Pro-Stitcher software, as well as the Art & Stitch (both softwares were part of my Janome QMP18 purchase package). With each quilt I stitch, I continue to hone my skills, and now confidently program edge-to-edge patterns, intricate individual areas and borders, and custom quilting, including one-of-a-kind digitized patterns.

I've quilted 94 quilts on my longarm so far (as of Oct, 2022)! Each experience at my machine confirms I made the right choice in buying my Janome QMP18. Below are photos of some completed quilts, taken while they're being quilted on my long arm. 
(links are included to provide details about each quilt)



Comments