Green, Blue & Yellow Oversized Toddler Throw Quilt


I machine pieced this quilt on my Bernina 240.
I quilted this quilt on my Janome QMP-18 long arm.

Finished size: 51" x 67"


(click on photos to enlarge)
+++++++ Finished Quilt: +++++++ 
Twelve blocks are pieced using the “Feelin' Groovy” pattern for layout inspiration.
Sashing in between the blocks are narrow strips of blue and yellow flannel.
The final outer border is made from the same flannel as the back of the quilt.

The back of this quilt is a plush frog-printed flannel (with an embroidered label in the bottom left corner).
The binding is a green and yellow checkered plaid cotton, hand sewn.

It is quilted in "Frogs a Leaping" Jumping Frog pattern, both front and back in a variegated green & yellow thread.

+++++++ Progress Photos: +++++++ 
Being quilted on my Janome QMP18 long arm.

+++++++ Quilt Summary: +++++++ 
I machine pieced this quilt on my Bernina 240.
I quilted this quilt on my Janome QMP-18 long arm.
Front piecing: Green, blue & yellow fabrics (both flannel and cotton) using “Feelin' Groovy” pattern for layout inspiration.
Inner Sashing: Narrow strips of blue & yellow flannel.
Outer Border: Strips matching backing fabric.
BackPlush frog-printed flannel.
Binding: Checkered plaid cotton, hand sewn.
QuiltingQuilted in "Frogs a Leaping" Jumping Frog pattern, both front and back in variegated green & yellow thread.


Comments